Thursday, April 23, 2015

To be a Lolita you have to have good hygiene!

Hello my friends :D
       Today I will talk about a topic that is indeed a little weird, but it's about having good hygiene. 
            If you are to spend your time investing and being a Lolita, you need good hygiene. No one likes a person with bad breath, or someone who doesn't shower regularly. So, I'm going to be very honest and tell you guys how it is (for me). I will not befriend someone with had hygiene. I f***ing hate it when people don't bathe, or they smell like they rolled out of a dumpster. It's not that hard to clean yourself, just use soap, water, and scrub. 
               Anyways, getting off of my small rant there (I just ranted to my boyfriend about that too), I'll be discussing some extra hygiene stuff that will make you an extra clean and likable person. 
            So, after establishing the basics of showering and brushing your teeth, you need to do a little extra so you have the 'porcelain' look you are going for.  Wash your face every day, and use a mask on your face about 3 times a week. Neutrogena is a great brand for facial washes, and it's not expensive. 
            Then, please shave your legs and underarms, if you are a guy, this isn't as important, but if you are a girl, you NEED to do this. No one wants to look at hair covered legs in a short skirt, or shorts, or anything for that matter. Also, unshaved underarms (for girls) is just gross. Like seriously, razors are only like $5.
           Another important thing is to take care of your hair, wash it every other day, and brush it regularly, at least twice a day, once in the morning, and once at night. If you use curling irons, or flat irons, use heat protective spray so you won't have split ends and damaged hair.
           That's about all I have for today, and I am currently trying to figure out how to curl my damn hair without it falling flat within an hour (I have stick straight hair)..



Anyways, thanks for reading my blog, I really appreciate it!

XOXO
         Fiona <3

No comments:

Post a Comment